Saturday 12 November 2011

Flower power bottles


Materials: DRYCK-BLABAR bottles, glass marker, owen, metal sponge

Description: Label of the Ikea DRYCK BLABAR bottle is very difficult to remove. The adhesive is very persistent. After an hour of soaking in hot water, I used a metal sponge that I removed the label. With glass marker I draw a bouquet of flowers on a dry bottle. The bottle was put in an oven preheated to 160 degrees Celsius for an hour and a half. Now my home made elderberry syrup has a new look.


See more of the flower power bottles.

~ Alja, Slovenia

***


Big warm welcome to our new site sponsor, O'verLays!

When Cheryle and Danika showed me what they've done over at O'verlays, I was instantly impressed. My mind was racing with all kinds of projects that I can start with their fretwork panels. In a nutshell, O'verlays is a "make-my-IKEA-beautiful-made-easy" embellishment! They've designed the panels to fit popular IKEA pieces such as MALM, RAST, PAX, EXPEDIT, EFFEKTIV and LACK. Just peel and stick the lightweight panels made from PVC foam composite to a clean surface. You can then trim and paint it to your heart's delight.

Add a little marvellous to your dresser

Wardrobe doors get a glamorous makeover

Drop by O'verlays for more ideas on personalising your IKEA furniture.

~ Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment