Saturday 19 November 2011

Another Ikea Maskros Hack


Materials: Maskros Lighting & Pink & White Poster Board Paint


Description: I wanted to do a gradient color affect on the lighting that was going to go in my daughter's room. She likes color and she's a girly girl so we chose pink. I divided the flowers into 3 groups. I started with a pure hot pink and painted the 1st set, then added some white to create a nice strong pink for the 2nd set of "flowers" and then added lots of white to the pink to create a very pale pink. I decided not to paint the white caps so the lighting would look like pink petals. The project was super easy and I did it over 2 days and only because it took some time for the paint to dry.


See more of the painted Maskros.

~ Laurie jones, Indianapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment