Thursday 14 March 2013

Design plant stand


Materials: 4 Bredskär + 8 Capita legs (21 cm) + screws

Description: I needed a sturdy and design looking plant stand that could fit to the small space I had between my windows and the curtains: 19 cm, which is the exact size of the Bredskär (normally used with kitchen sinks). So I screwed the plastic parts of the Capita legs to two Bredskär that were put upside down, to make everything stable and not slippery (since Bredskär steel is surrounded with rubber), and did the same with the metallic parts of the Capita legs that I screwed to the two other Bredskär which were aimed to sustain the plants pots. Easy and no need to make holes except in the plastic parts of the legs. I hope this idea will be helpful :-)

~ CLAL53

No comments:

Post a Comment