Wednesday 26 December 2012

Use MANDAL to store your LEGO bricks for quick & easy building


Materials: MANDAL headboards, GLIS boxes, binder clips

Description: I needed some space to store my LEGO brick but have them accessible as well when I want to use them. When we came across some MANDAL headboards in the IKEA as-is section, I slowly figured out what to do:

Using binder clips I could hang GLIS boxes to the MANDAL headboard. You have to detach the hinged covers first, then attach the binder clips to the boxes. With the binder clips attached to the boxes, you can hang them easily on the headboard.



You can even put the covers back on to keep the dust out while not using the bricks.

Detailed instructions can be found on the project page on Snapguide.


Happy building!

~ Martin Storbeck, Stuttgart, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment