Wednesday 29 September 2010

Laptop table with STR�MBY frame door


Materials: STR�MBY Frame 50x50cm, CORRAS bedside table

Description: I initially bought the Corras table to use as a laptop table in the living room but I didn't like how it was open and showed off loads of papers etc (essentially all my mess).

I decided to buy a STR�MBY frame and turn it into a door to cover the front of the table.


We also have some Morebo glass doors on the front of our Billy bookshelves which I've put some wallpaper in and I used the same wallpaper for the new door.

I bought from hinges from a local DIY store and my boyfriend drilled holes in the side of the frame so that we could attach the hinges. We used a couple of wooden blocks on the inside of the frame to fasten the screw to.


Then as a final step we screwed the hinges to the CORRAS frame. As a temporary solution I've used some velcro to keep the door shut.

~ Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment