Wednesday 14 April 2010

Macbook vertical laptop stand

Another one from Shelemka. Good for stowing away your Macbook when not in use.


"I made this vertical laptop stand for my 13" Macbook Pro using 7" x 10" Anordna glass shelves that I bought when Ikea was clearing them out (I believe they've since been renamed to Lillangen), some 1 1/2 inch screws with blunt ends (machine screws?) and 10 -1/4" x 1/4" rubber washers that fit tightly (serving as nuts to hold the glass in place). Although the glass does sit flat on the desk, I did add a stand I had from an old external hard drive for extra stability."


Related hacks:
- Laptop stand for working in bed
- $2.99 laptop stand
- Quick and easy laptop stand
- iMac computer desk

Too lazy to make one? Try this barely there stand or a floating stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment